The 2018 Yokogawa Users Conference and Exhibition – North America brings together hundreds of industry experts and valued users to exchange knowledge, share best practices and innovative solutions to real-life day-to-day challenges.
Attendees experience unique and exciting opportunities to learn more about Yokogawa's solutions and how they can be applied to achieve safe, reliable, and profitable operations.
Network: Develop a knowledge-sharing session within a diverse network of users and mingle with industry peers
Discover: Gain insights into the latest industry practices and trends from the visionary leaders across prestigious major international and national companies
Innovate: Learn more about new products, innovations, and user experiences on how they maximize profit potential and improve their plant process while dealing with complex problems
- You are involved in the chemical, petrochemical, refining, LNG, oil & gas, power, and other manufacturing industries
- You are a process manufacturing executive, operational and plant manager, engineer or maintenance manager whose role includes responsibility for operating productivity and sustainability
- You own, operate or integrate Yokogawa’s industrial automation solutions or plan to do so in the future
- You want to learn and share ideas and best practices with product and industry specialists, systems integrators, representatives, suppliers, and fellow users
- You are interested in looking into the future of industrial automation and seeing how the technologies which progress one industry can move others forward as well